Arrange and place each wireless sensor (probe) in a linear (1x9) or matrix (3x3) formation 1-10 metres apart over a suspicious leak point.
The display screen instructs each wireless sensor to collect data simultaneously. Each value is stored when sampling data according to the number of sensors used. Comparing the data allows the user to determine the location of a leak.
Upon estimating the leak's location with the nine wireless floor sensors, the separate cabled floor sensor can be attached to the display screen to precisely pinpoint the leak - this is the final step of the process.
- The AQUA-PRO's heightened response is due to the latest digital signal processing chip and digital filter chip, integrated controller and 16M cache.
- 7-inch FULL HD colour LCD touchscreen display.
- All nine wireless sensors (probes) can be used simultaneously to detect a leak, significantly increasing the measurement range and reducing the time to find the leak: all wireless, no wiring.
- Take readings from up to 1000 metres away.
- The sensor frequency can be adjusted between a range of 70-9000HZ.
- The display screen shows the leak signal in real-time in the form of spectrum bars.
- A large lithium-ion battery provides more than 10 hours of operation on one charge.
- User manual & lifetime support.
Click here to view the user manual.