The AQUA-L2 acoustic outdoor leak detector includes a special ceramic outdoor floor sensor. This sensor includes an attachable steel probe, which can be used to detect leaks below soft surface areas. Leak sounds picked up by the ceramic sensor are simultaneously displayed on the screen whilst emitting sound to the noise-cancelling headphones.
- Designed and developed by geotechnical engineers and hands-on technical experts.
- 15-hour battery life.
- 5 metre depth reach.
- Adjustable frequency range to filter out unwanted background noise.
- User manual & lifetime support.
- Universal plug for additional sensors.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Sleek and ergonomic design and grip.
- Robust and heavy-duty casing.
- Five available languages (English, Spanish, French, Turkish, Italian and Arabic).
Our range of AQUA-L multi-sensor acoustic leak detectors capture leak sounds through special ceramic crystal sensors, making them considerably more durable than their counterparts. Sounds are also processed by the display screen and shown as visual signal bars. The leak sound is simultaneously transmitted to the noise-cancelling headphones. This method is the most efficient and effective technique for locating a burst pipe acoustically. Therefore completely avoiding the need to dig any unnecessary holes to find the leak.
The closer the sensor is to the leak, the greater the leak sound will be. Each visual signal bar will also adjust in height accordingly. (Visual signal bars can also be saved for reference and comparison).
Click here to view the user manual.
Outdoor Floor Sensor & Steel Probe
This sensor is used on pavements, footpaths, driveways, schools, local shopping centres, etc. The steel probe can also be attached to the base of the outdoor floor sensor to detect leaks under lawns, soft soil types, sand, ovals, sporting fields, and more.
Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lockable Aluminium Carry Case
The reinforced aluminium lockable case includes two keys.