The AQUA-L7 is the most versatile indoor and outdoor acoustic pipe leak detector we offer. The AQUA-L7 has the necessary sensors to detect a burst in most scenarios. This kit includes four special ceramic sensors, a wall sensor, an indoor floor sensor, an outdoor floor sensor & steel probe, and a larger outdoor floor sensor—each unique in its ability to find a leak in different environments. Leak sounds picked up by the ceramic sensors are simultaneously displayed on the screen whilst emitting sound to the noise-cancelling headphones.
- Designed and developed by geotechnical engineers and hands-on technical experts.
- 15-hour battery life.
- 5 metre depth reach.
- Adjustable frequency range to filter out unwanted background noise.
- User manual & lifetime support.
- Universal plug for additional sensors.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Sleek and ergonomic design and grip.
- Robust and heavy-duty casing.
- Five available languages (English, Spanish, French, Turkish, Italian and Arabic).
Our range of AQUA-L multi-sensor acoustic leak detectors capture leak sounds through special ceramic crystal sensors, making them considerably more durable than their counterparts. Sounds are also processed by the display screen and shown as visual signal bars. The leak sound is simultaneously transmitted to the noise-cancelling headphones. This method is the most efficient and effective technique for locating a burst pipe acoustically. Therefore completely avoiding the need to dig any unnecessary holes to find the leak.
The closer the sensor is to the leak, the greater the leak sound will be. Each visual signal bar will also adjust in height accordingly. (Visual signal bars can also be saved for reference and comparison).