- Designed and developed by geotechnical engineers and hands-on
- technical experts.
- 15-hour battery life.
- 5 metre depth reach.
- Adjustable frequency range to filter out unwanted background noise.
- Training and user manual.
- Universal plug for additional sensors.
- Simple and easy-to-use user interface.
- Sleek design and comfortable grip.
- Robust and heavy-duty casing.
- Five available languages (English, Spanish, French, Turkish, Italian and Arabic).
Our range of AQUA-L multi-sensor acoustic leak detectors capture leak sounds through special ceramic crystal sensors, making them considerably more durable than their counterparts. Sounds are also processed by the display screen and shown as visual signal bars. The leak sound is simultaneously transmitted to the noise-cancelling headphones. This method is the most efficient and effective technique for locating a burst pipe acoustically. Therefore completely avoiding the need to dig any unnecessary holes to find the leak.
The closer the sensor is to the leak, the greater the leak sound will be. Each visual signal bar will also adjust in height accordingly. (Visual signal bars can also be saved for reference and comparison).
AQUA-L6 MAJOR COMPONENTS
| Display Screen
Outdoor Floor Sensor & Steel Probe
This sensor is used on pavements, footpaths, driveways, schools, local shopping centres, etc. The attachable steel probe can also be attached to the base of the outdoor floor sensor to detect leaks under lawns, soft soil types, sand, ovals, sporting fields, and more.
|Large Outdoor Floor Sensor
This sensor is used within external, high-traffic and noise-polluted environments such as car parks, major highways, freeways, large construction sites, train stations, airports, hydrant systems, mines, oil rigs, etc.
|Noise Cancelling Headphones
| Lockable Aluminium Carry Case
The reinforced aluminium lockable case includes two keys.