The AQUA-L1 acoustic indoor leak detector includes two special ceramic sensors, a wall sensor and a floor sensor—each unique in its ability to find a leak. Leak sounds picked up by the ceramic sensors are simultaneously displayed on the screen whilst emitting sound to the noise-cancelling headphones.
- Designed and developed by geotechnical engineers and hands-on technical experts.
- 15-hour battery life.
- 50cm depth reach.
- Adjustable frequency range to filter out unwanted background noise.
- User manual & lifetime support.
- Universal plug for additional sensors.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface.
- Sleek and ergonomic design and grip.
- Robust and heavy-duty casing.
- Eight available languages (English, Polish, German, Spanish, French, Turkish, Italian and Arabic) and more to come!
Our range of AQUA-L multi-sensor acoustic leak detectors capture leak sounds through special ceramic crystal sensors, making them considerably more durable than their counterparts. Sounds are also processed by the display screen and shown as visual signal bars. The leak sound is simultaneously transmitted to the noise-cancelling headphones. This method is the most efficient and effective technique for locating a burst pipe acoustically. Therefore completely avoiding the need to dig any unnecessary holes to find the leak.
The closer the sensor is to the leak, the greater the leak sound will be. Each visual signal bar will also adjust in height accordingly. (Visual signal bars can also be saved for reference and comparison).
Click here to view the user manual,
| Wall Sensor
This sensor can also be used within narrow, hard-to-reach spaces beneath cabinets and vanities, toilet cisterns, ceilings, etc.
| Indoor Floor Sensor
This sensor is used on most surface areas such as tiled, timber, carpeted floors, slabs and foundations, office rooms, etc.
Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lockable Aluminium Carry Case